Details of the website’s owner:
|COMPANY NAME||ESCOLA DE POSTGRAU I XARXA DE CENTRES D’INVESTIGACIÓ EN INTEL·LIGÉNCIA ARTI|
|TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER||G16913162|
|POSTAL ADDRESS||UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA – EDIFICIO 3Q,46022 VALENCIA(VALENCIA)|
|REGISTRY NO. / ADDITIONAL DATA|
Pursuant to current applicable personal data protection legislation, we hereby inform you that your data will be included in the processing system held by ESCOLA DE POSTGRAU I XARXA DE CENTRES D’INVESTIGACIÓ EN INTEL·LIGÉNCIA ARTI, with Tax Identification Code G16913162 and registered address at UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA – EDIFICIO 3Q,46022 VALENCIA(VALENCIA). The respective purposes, storage periods and legal bases are given below:
|Marketing actions web form||
|Installation of cookies||
|Web form management||
Furthermore, we inform you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902 877 192.
Data subjects’ rights
ESCOLA DE POSTGRAU I XARXA DE CENTRES D’INVESTIGACIÓ EN INTEL·LIGÉNCIA ARTI informs its Users
that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, portability and objection to processing their personal data, and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling, before the Data Controller, and also withdraw the consent given.
- Right of Access: This is users’ right to obtain confirmation about whether their data are being processed and, if so, the specific personal data being processed and the statutory information about the processing (purposes, legal basis, storage periods, disclosures, origin of the data, etc.).
- Right of Rectification: This is the data subject’s right to correction of inaccurate or incomplete data. In the case of the website, any such correction can only be made for the information that is under the website’s control, for example, deleting comments published on the website itself, images or web content that contain the user’s personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally intended by the Data Controller in certain cases.
- Right of Erasure: This is the user’s right to erase personal data, except as provided in the GDPR itself (freedom of expression and information, storage periods, formulation, submission or defence of complaints, etc.).
- Right to Portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of objection: This is the user’s right to prevent or stop processing of personal data by the website when the processing is based on legitimate interest or the public interest or when it is for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling: When the processing is not necessary for concluding or performing a contract, nor is it sanctioned by European Union Law or by any law of the Member States nor is it based on consent, users are entitled not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, when this has legal effects or significantly affects them in a similar manner.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users are entitled to withdraw their consent to any processing based on such consent, at any time and without charge.
In order to exercise the data protection rights described above, users must follow the instructions given below:
- Send a letter to the address UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA – EDIFICIO 3Q, 46022 VALENCIA(VALENCIA) (for the attention of ESCOLA DE POSTGRAU I XARXA DE CENTRES D’INVESTIGACIÓ EN INTEL·LIGÉNCIA ARTI) or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Letters sent by data subjects requesting exercise of a given right must take into account the following:
- They must identify themselves reliably and in the event of doubts about their identity, they will be asked to supplement the request (e.g. by asking for more information, such as the National Identity Document number, the National Identity
- Document itself, the e-mail address provided, etc.).
- The request may be made by the legal or voluntary representative when such person is duly identified and authorised by the data subject (by means of an express authorisation given by the data subject to exercise the personal rights regulated in personal data protection regulations).
- The specific right that it is intended to exercise. If no reference is made to a specific processing operation, an answer will be given concerning all the processing operations involving the data subject’s personal data. If information is requested about a specific processing operation, only the information about this processing operation will be given. If the request is made by telephone, the data subject will be asked to request the information in writing. Information will be given on how this can be done and the address it must be sent to. Information will never be given over the phone.
- Postal or e-mail address for notices.
- Supporting documents for the request made, if necessary.
- The medium used must provide proof of having sent the request and of the addressee having received it.
Lastly, we inform data subjects that they have have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they know or consider that a particular event may involve a breach of applicable data protection regulations.
ESCOLA DE POSTGRAU I XARXA DE CENTRES D’INVESTIGACIÓ EN INTEL·LIGÉNCIA ARTI undertakes to take
the necessary technical and organisational measures, matched to the level of risk entailed by the processing carried out by it and explained in the section on the terms and conditions of use, with the goal of guaranteeing their completeness, confidentiality and availability.
Last Update: January 4, 2023