- 03 May 2023
- 10:00 - 12:00
- Salón de Actos - ETSINF, UPV
Learn how to take advantage of Artificial Intelligence in your SME. How, when and for what?
The objective of this technical conference – matchmaking, organized by the FEMEVAL Acelera Pyme Office (OAP FEMEVAL) in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV), ValgrAI, VALMETAL and AVETIC, is to know the value that Artificial Intelligence brings us ( AI) and how to get the most out of it by taking advantage of the opportunities they offer us.
All you have to do is read the headlines, artificial intelligence is beginning to democratize its use and add value, you just have to see the number of urls in which, for free, we can see examples of what an AI with a lot of data is capable of of doing (painting, writing, translating, predicting, retouching photos, writing code, etc.), apart from what the big tech companies are already doing with it, or the first steps that companies with a lot of data or leading companies are doing.
In all this movement, SMEs are once again out of the trend, but is this necessarily so? Are there opportunities for SMEs in the use of AI with the help of third parties that already add value to us? can we do about it?
If you are an SME, whether commercial, industrial or service, you consider that you have a good digitized, accessible data bank, and with sufficient quality, or you would like to know from your position what benefit you can get from the AI contest, you have to come to this conference, since we will analyze:
- Is it time for AI in SMEs or we still have to wait for its use to become more democratized and technology companies to appear that provide us with services more focused on our possibilities.
- Do we need to get to AI or are there other solutions that give intelligence to data other than AI.
- Necessary data to be available to be successful in an AI application process. Data set, accessibility and data quality.
- What questions should I ask myself so that an AI on a good data set can add value to me. Examples in different verticals
- Who do I have to collaborate with to take advantage of AI in an SME?
Más información sobre este texto de origen
3 de mayo
- 10:00 - 10:10
- Welcome and presentation of the event
- 10:10 - 10:20
- Presentation of ValgrAI. “AI for SMEs: is it time, do we have to wait or are there other data analysis technologies with which we can start”
- 10:20 - 10:50
- Current potential of AI in SMEs
- 10:50 - 11:00
- Tips for applying AI in the SME environment, without generating false expectations.
- 11:10 - 12:00
- End of the day, networking coffee.