AI for ICT professionals (English Edition)
In recent years, AI has become a hype term, omnipresent and of which, unfortunately, even professionals linked to the field of ICT are unaware of its foundations, capabilities and also limitations and problems.
Providing professionals in the technological and ICT fields with the necessary foundations to understand the current mechanisms that support the new AI revolution is undoubtedly the main objective of this course.
Objectives and targets
This course is especially aimed at those with an interest in:
- Know the fundamentals that underlie current AI solutions. Without a deep technical or mathematical depth, but with enough rigor to know its mechanisms.
- Know the different approaches what it is called Artificial Intelligence, and provide the current landscape of possibilities and their applications
- Address a practical approach to AI, focusing its study through practical analysis of the different problems that can now be solved thanks to the latest advances in the field.
The course does not require prior technical foundations in AI and is open to:
- ICT professionals
- Engineers or professionals working on technological sectors
- Professionals with current knowledge on software development solutions but not familiar with current AI solutions (mainly focused on machine and deep learning)