Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition and Digital Imaging
Universidad Politécnica de Vàlencia.
La UPV está organizada en nueve escuelas técnicas superiores, dos facultades y dos escuelas politécnicas superiores, que se encargan de organizar la docencia de 39 grados, y cuenta con 42 departamentos y 41 centros e institutos de investigación.
Campus: Universitat de Politècnica de València - Campus de Vera
Duration: 1.500 hours
Method: Face to face learning
In recent years, there has been a growing demand in ICT companies for specialists in areas such as digital image processing, virtual and augmented reality, intelligent systems and techniques, multi-agent systems, social computing, shape recognition, natural language processing, speech recognition, machine translation, etc.
On the other hand, the development of systems and products based on these technologies usually requires a high degree of ingenuity and knowledge of advances in research, which brings the demand for training closer to the research training required for a doctorate. Both training aspects, professional and research, are integrated in this master’s degree.
Training of specialists in:
- Intelligent systems design, application of artificial intelligence techniques, multi-agent systems, virtual organisations, recommender systems
- Designing social behaviour in computer systems
- Development of shape recognition systems
- Computer graphics, synthetic imaging and virtual reality
- Image processing, computer vision and biometric techniques
- Intelligent human-machine interfaces
- Language technologies: machine translation, speech recognition and understanding, natural language processing
- Engineers or Technical Engineers in Computer Science
- Engineers or Graduates of other related degrees (Mathematics, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Qualifications mentioned
- Academic record
- Suitability of the profile
- Related professional and research experience